Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fallen Footwear Flow Riders - Mini VDO full length.

One thing I notice on a lot of message boards and forums is a lot of people mockingly wondering which skateboarders wear Fallen shoes. Well I can say that a good population of skateboarders here wear Fallen products and support the hell out of that company. I know a lot of the flow guys personally, and they're a fun bunch of kids who I've been able to witness them grow up in the last few years.

So after a couple of years of ripping shit up around here, they have now put out a video part. These flow dudes have now put out a mini video. Check it out and hope you guys enjoy it.



The FALLEN Thailand Mini VDO from Fallen Thailand on Vimeo.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Thailand Skateboarding and Filming.